A Baby Naming Ceremony is a wonderful way for you to celebrate the arrival of your little one into the world. The ceremony provides the perfect opportunity for you to welcome your child into your family and wider circle of friends, to affirm your commitment to their future and give opportunity for supporting adults to do the same. It provides a platform for you to express your thanks and gratitude to all the people who have supported you, and for you and significant others to declare your love and hopes for the child’s future.
Often Baby Naming Ceremonies are part of another celebratory event such as a first birthday party or even a wedding. They are usually held at home, often in a garden, or at a special venue.
I love conducting Baby Naming Ceremonies and have lots of lovely ideas and resources to help you create a bespoke and gorgeous celebration.
I will provide:
- An initial meeting (usually at a local cafe) where you will personally meet me and gives you the opportunity to express what you are looking for in a celebrant and for your ceremony. At this meeting we can talk about the different aspects of a ceremony and I can give you ideas and samples to help you with the initial planning.
- You will have access to me throughout the process via email or phone.
- Working with you to create a beautiful, heartfelt and authentic ceremony.
- Conducting the ceremony. I will arrive half an hour before the ceremony begins make sure everything is in order.
- Travel within the immediate Nelson area (there will be a cost for travel and accomodation where required for ceremonies further afield).
- A certificate commemorating the day.
We also have a portable sound system for hire where required. This system is battery powered and can be used at any venue.