Renewal of Vows ceremonies are a wonderful way to express gratitude for all you have shared as a couple, to affirm your ongoing love and commitment to each other, to thank your family and friends of their support of your marriage over the years, and to share all that you are still looking forward to.
Renewal of Vows ceremonies are usually much more relaxed than a wedding ceremony and are ultimately a celebration of family, life and love. But of course it is your day and it can be as intimate or as elaborate as you desire.
If you have been recently married, but were unable to have your family and friends around you, or you have been married for 10, 25 or 50 plus years and want to celebrate your enduring love and all that you have achieved together, then a Renewal of Vows ceremony could be perfect for you.
I will provide:
- An initial meeting (usually at a local cafe) where you will personally meet me and gives you the opportunity to express what you are looking for with your ceremony. At this meeting we can talk about the different aspects of a ceremony and I can give you ideas and samples to help you with the initial planning.
- You will have access to me throughout the process via email or phone.
- A log in and access to the resources on my website
- Working with you to create a beautiful, heartfelt and authentic ceremony.
- Conducting the ceremony. I will arrive half an hour before the ceremony begins make sure everything is in order.
- Travel within the immediate Nelson area (there will be a cost for travel and accomodation where required for ceremonies further afield).
- A certificate to commemorate the day.