Call me a hopeless romantic, but I unashamedly confess … I love weddings! And, I absolutely believe in marriage and all its glorious potential. That’s probably why, after years of being a wedding celebrant, helping literally hundreds of couples get married, I never fail to feel a sense of privilege and magic.
Whether it is a big gathering of family or friends, or an intimate, private ceremony, whether it is formal or information, romantic or traditional, or relaxed, fun and casual, every couple, and therefore every wedding ceremony is unique and special.
However you choose to do it, I believe your wedding ceremony is the heart of your wedding day. It should be filled with wow factor, and be the start to an incredible day of celebration.
If you believe that too, and would like to get together to talk about how we could make this happen for you, please contact me for a free consultation to start discussing your ideas.
As a registered independent wedding celebrant I will provide:
- An initial meeting (usually at a local cafe) where you will personally meet me and gives you the opportunity to express what you are looking for in a celebrant and for your ceremony. At this meeting we can talk about the different aspects of a ceremony and I can give you ideas and samples to help you with the initial planning.
- Advice on legal requirements.
- Advice on local wedding venues and suppliers.
- You will have access to me throughout the process via email or phone.
- A log in and access to the resources on my website
- Working with you to create a beautiful, heartfelt and authentic ceremony.
- Attending the rehearsal and working with you, the wedding party and the venue supplier to help ensure that everything flows seamlessly on the big day.
- Conducting the ceremony. I will arrive half an hour before the ceremony begins make sure everything is in order.
- Complete all legal paperwork and requirements relating to your wedding ceremony.
- Travel within the immediate Nelson area (there will be a cost for travel and accommodation where required for ceremonies further afield).
I also offer couples that book with me equipment hire for their ceremony including a sound system and technician to operate it, chairs, arches and even umbrellas in case of sunshine or rain. The idea is to have it all ready for you when you turn up, helping take the stress out of organising all the details.
My husband, Ron Schepers, is also a registered wedding celebrant, and may be able to conduct wedding ceremonies where I am unable to do so due to other bookings. For more information on Ron and testimonials, go to his Testimonials Page.